The adapt®200 is ErgoChair’s ‘petite’ offering.
The adapt®200 chair offers superb ergonomics for smaller, lighter users who are often not very well catered for in the general ergonomic chair market.
Whether for smaller adults, teens or children, the adapt®200 is the perfect solution with a wide range of adaptations which you can select using our easiSpec system.
The ErgoChair adapt®200 is supplied on a made-to-measure only basis, handmade around your full set of body dimensions.
- The adapt®200 weight range: 35kg – 100kg
- The adapt®200 height range: 1.2m – 2.1m
- Seat Pad (dimension range)
Width: Min 270 mm / Max 410 mm
Depth: Min 330 mm / Max 410 mm
- Backrest (dimension range)
Width: Min 270 mm / Max 410 mm
Depth: Min 370 mm / Max 690 mm
Most people are aware of the major components which make up an office chair. What’s more interesting about the adapt®200 though, is what can be do with them. This is where each chair becomes unique for you, we can create a description based on your user needs and customise the different elements to fit them.
The ‘petite’ solution, ideal for young people and smaller adults, the adapt200 chair is offered on a made-to-measure only basis, built around your dimensions
Standard features on the adapt200 chair:
- 3-lever Asynchronous Pelvic-Tilt Mechanism
- Made-to-Measure cutting service
- Back Height Adjustment
- Seat Depth & Height Adjustment
- Inflatable Lumbar Support
- Memory Foam Seat Layer
Level 1 adaptations are quick and easy ‘bolt-on’ items, which enhance the functionality and features of your adapt chair. Level 1 adaptations are things like armrests, neck and head supports, footrests and braking mechanisms
Level 2 adaptations make the Adpat®200 to your specific size and needs. More individual and bespoke modifications, Level 2 adaptations are things like, inflatable air cells positioned within seats and backrests, foam sculpting and wave-front or split seats
Level One accessory choices are:
- HAA Armrest: Entry-level armrest with height adjustment function
- 1234 Armrest: height adjustable armrest with retractable pads
- Rotating Armrests: Retractable armrest – rotate backward when not required
- 3D Trigger Armrest: Height, width and retractable pad at the touch of a button
- 4D Armrest: Multi-adjustable armrests with 5 different functions
- Mobile Support Armrests: Permanent contact armrest for severe upper limb issues
- ADARM Armrest height adapting system: Increase or decrease the starting point of armrest height adjustment range
- Upholstered Armrest Pads: Match your armrests to your chair!
- Gel Arm Pads: Gel pad for increased comfort
- Neck Curve ™: Adjustable support for the neck and base of skull
- Neck Roll: Rounded support for the neck and head
- Head Rest: The original flatter head rest for less contoured support
- Footring: Height adjustable Footring
- Footring with Footplate: Height adjustable footring with footplate
- MLOCK ™: The clever braking device to hold your Adapt chair still
- SLOCK ™: Choose when to stop your chair rotating with our SLOCK™, 45 kg – 150 kg
Gas Lifts – Guidance: Gaslift general guidance weight between 35kg – 100kg
Castors – Guidance: Basic guidance on our castor options
Level two accessory choices are:
- Sacral Cell: Inflatable Sacral Support air-cell
- Thoracic Air Cell: Inflatable thoracic support cell
- Vertical Support Cell: Vertical inflatable support cell
- Reactive Lumbar Cell: Reactive inflatable back support air-cell
- Reactive Vertical Cell: Reactive Vertical Air-Cell Support
- Thigh Support Cell: Inflatable Thigh Support Cell
- ErgoCore™ Seat Cell: Dual-chamber adjustable air cell for a ‘reactive sit’
- Sculpted Backrest: Bespoke Backrest Sculpting
- Memory Foam Backrest: Memory foam backrest for enhanced moulding and comfort
- Coccyx Cut Out: Complete Coccyx Cut Out for pressure relief at the base of the spine
- Coccyx Zone: Invisible coccyx relief zone
- Wave Seat: Bespoke seat with a tailored front edge
- Split Seat: Bespoke seat with deflecting front sections, Max > 150 kg
- Memory Foam Seat (Extra Layer): Additional layer of memory foam for increased softness and pressure relief
Pricing starts from the Listed Price, the price will increase depending on; finishes, components and extras. Please contact us for further information.