The ErgoChair Adapt® is a range of chairs that change lives!
ErgoChair Adapt® chairs are right at the front of the queue when it comes to good ergonomics. Originally designed, as the name suggests, to be Adpat®ed, they are completely customisable and built around you, the user. Over the last 14 years ErgoChair have earned their reputation for being well-built, hand-crafted and ergonomically sound.
The adapt® 500 range provides excellent ergonomics and is the entry point to the adapt® family. With three backrest sizes and two seats to choose from, further enhance the template by selecting what you need from ErgoChair’s adaptations™ options.
As you would expect from adapt® an inflatable lumbar support, memory-foam seat and a free-float mechanism are included as standard.
- Adapt®500 Weight range: 45kg to 150kg
- Adpat®500 Height Range: 1.5m – 2.1m
- Seat Pad (size range)
Width: Min 410 mm – Max 610 mm
Depth: Min 410 mm – Max 610 mm
- Back Pad (size range)
Width: 420 mm – 465 mm
Depth: Min 420 mm – 640 mm
Most people are aware of the main elements that make up an office chair. With the Adpat®500 what’s more interesting though, is what can be done with them. This is when each chair becomes unique to you – we create a description based on your user needs and customise all the different elements to fit them.
Level 1 adaptations for the Adpat®500 are quick and easy ‘bolt-on’ items, which enhance the functionality and features of your adapt chair. Level 1 adaptations are things like armrests, neck and head supports, footrests and braking mechanisms.
Level 2 adaptations make the Adpat®500 to your specific size and needs. More individual and bespoke modifications, Level 2 adaptations are things like, inflatable air cells positioned within seats and backrests, foam sculpting and wave-front or split seats.
XL and XXL seat options are available in the Adapt500 range to achieve greater width and depth, up to the maximum dimensions.
Level One accessory choices are:
- HAA Armrest: Entry-level armrest with height adjustment function
- 1234 Armrest: height adjustable armrest with retractable pads
- Rotating Armrests: Retractable armrest – rotate backward when not required
- 3D Trigger Armrest: Height, width and retractable pad at the touch of a button
- 4D Armrest: Multi-adjustable armrests with 5 different functions
- Mobile Support Armrests: Permanent contact armrest for severe upper limb issues
- ADARM Armrest height adapting system: Increase or decrease the starting point of armrest height adjustment range
- Upholstered Armrest Pads: Match your armrests to your chair!
- Gel Arm Pads: Gel pad for increased comfort
- Neck Curve ™: Adjustable support for the neck and base of skull
- Neck Roll: Rounded support for the neck and head
- V-rest ™: Head and neck support with maximum articulation & adjustment
- Head Rest: The original flatter head rest for less contoured support
- Footring: Height adjustable Footring
- Footring with Footplate: Height adjustable footring with footplate
- Extended Footplate: Height adjustable deep Footplate
- MLOCK ™: The clever braking device to hold your Adapt chair still
- SLOCK ™: Choose when to stop your chair rotating with our SLOCK™, 45 kg – 150 kg
Gas Lifts – Guidance: Gaslift general guidance weight between 35kg – 100kg
Castors – Guidance: Basic guidance on our castor options
Level two accessory choices are:
- Sacral Cell: Inflatable Sacral Support air-cell
- Thoracic Air Cell: Inflatable thoracic support cell
- Vertical Support Cell: Vertical inflatable support cell
- Reactive Lumbar Cell: Reactive inflatable back support air-cell
- Reactive Vertical Cell: Reactive Vertical Air-Cell Support
- Thigh Support Cell: Inflatable Thigh Support Cell
- ErgoCore™ Seat Cell: Dual-chamber adjustable air cell for a ‘reactive sit’
- Sculpted Backrest: Bespoke Backrest Sculpting
- Memory Foam Backrest: Memory foam backrest for enhanced moulding and comfort
- Memory Foam Seat (Extra Layer): Additional layer of memory foam for increased softness and pressure relief
- Super Memory Foam Seat: High-density super memory foam seat layer for superior comfort and moulding
- Wave Seat: Bespoke seat with a tailored front edge.
- Split Seat: Bespoke seat with deflecting front sections, Max > 150 kg
- Coccyx Cut Out: Complete Coccyx Cut Out for pressure relief at the base of the spine
- Coccyx Zone: Invisible coccyx relief zone
Pricing starts from the Listed Price, the price will increase depending on; finishes, components and extras. Please contact us for further information.