ErgoChair’s adapt®600 is the flagship adapt product, the adapt®600 offers limitless customisation. This is achieved by using an easiSpec system, to help you choose the tailored size and adaptations you need.
The adapt®600 range is also where you need to be if you are looking for bespoke adaptations; with ErgoChair, we can go ‘back to the drawing board’ to create very specific solutions for your seating issues.
Keep reading the sections below for more information on adaptations available with the adapt®600.
- The ErgoChair’s adapt®600 weight range is: 45kg – 150kg
- The ErgoChair’s adapt®600 height range is: 1.5m – 2.2m
- Seat Pad (dimension range)
Width: Min 410 mm / Max 610 mm
Depth: Min 340 mm / Max 610 mm
- Back Pad (dimension range)
Width: Min 410 mm / Max 510 mm
Depth: Min 350 mm / Max 670 mm
Most people are aware of the major components which make up an office chair. What’s more interesting about the adapt® 600 range though, is what can be do with them. This is where each chair becomes unique for you, we create a description based on your user needs and customise the different elements to fit them.
The adapt® 600 range provides a complete made-to-measure solution as the most adaptable range within the adapt® family.
With four backrest and three seat templates to start from, further enhance your chair by selecting what you need from our adaptations™ options.
As you would expect from adapt®, the inflatable lumbar air-cell, memory foam seat, seat depth adjuster and free-float mechanism are all included as standard.
* XL and XXL seat options are available in this range to achieve greater width and depth, up to the maximum dimensions shown in the Range Overview
Level 1 adaptations are quick and easy ‘bolt-on’ items, which enhance the functionality and features of your adapt chair. Level 1 adaptations are things like armrests, neck and head supports, footrests and braking mechanisms
Level 2 adaptations make the Adpat®600 to your specific size and needs. More individual and bespoke modifications, Level 2 adaptations are things like, inflatable air cells positioned within seats and backrests, foam sculpting and wave-front or split seats
Level One accessory choices are:
- HAA Armrest: Entry-level armrest with height adjustment function
- 1234 Armrest: height adjustable armrest with retractable pads
- Rotating Armrests: Retractable armrest – rotate backward when not required
- 3D Trigger Armrest: Height, width and retractable pad at the touch of a button
- 4D Armrest: Multi-adjustable armrests with 5 different functions
- Mobile Support Armrests: Permanent contact armrest for severe upper limb issues
- ADARM Armrest height adapting system: Increase or decrease the starting point of armrest height adjustment range
- Upholstered Armrest Pads: Match your armrests to your chair!
- Gel Arm Pads: Gel pad for increased comfort
- Neck Curve ™: Adjustable support for the neck and base of skull
- Neck Roll: Rounded support for the neck and head
- V-rest ™: Head and neck support with maximum articulation & adjustment
- Head Rest: The original flatter head rest for less contoured support
- Footring: Height adjustable Footring
- Footring with Footplate: Height adjustable footring with footplate
- MLOCK ™: The clever braking device to hold your Adapt chair still
- SLOCK ™: Choose when to stop your chair rotating with our SLOCK™, 45 kg – 150 kg
Gas Lifts – Guidance: Gaslift general guidance weight between 35kg – 100kg
Castors – Guidance: Basic guidance on our castor options
Level two accessory choices are:
- Sacral Cell: Inflatable Sacral Support air-cell
- Thoracic Air Cell: Inflatable thoracic support cell
- Vertical Support Cell: Vertical inflatable support cell
- Reactive Lumbar Cell: Reactive inflatable back support air-cell
- Reactive Vertical Cell: Reactive Vertical Air-Cell Support
- Thigh Support Cell: Inflatable Thigh Support Cell
- ErgoCore™ Seat Cell: Dual-chamber adjustable air cell for a ‘reactive sit’
- Sculpted Backrest: Bespoke Backrest Sculpting
- Memory Foam Backrest: Memory foam backrest for enhanced moulding and comfort
- Coccyx Cut Out: Complete Coccyx Cut Out for pressure relief at the base of the spine
- Coccyx Zone: Invisible coccyx relief zone
- Wave Seat: Bespoke seat with a tailored front edge
- Split Seat: Bespoke seat with deflecting front sections, Max > 150 kg
- Memory Foam Seat (Extra Layer): Additional layer of memory foam for increased softness and pressure relief
- Super Memory Foam Seat: High-density super memory foam seat layer for superior comfort and moulding
Pricing starts from the Listed Price, the price will increase depending on; finishes, components and extras. Please contact us for further information.