The ErgoChair adapt®700 offers the perfect heavy-duty solution for larger users.
The ErgoChair adapt®700 with a multi-layered foam construct seat, specifically designed for larger users, a heavy duty mechanism and metalwork componentry and an inflatable lumbar support as standard, the adapt700 also offers a good range of adaptations which you select using our easiSpec system.
Have a look in the sections below for adaptations and to download more information on adapt700.
- The ErgoChair adapt®700 weight range: 150kg – 250kg
- The ErgoChair adapt®700 height range: 1.5m – 2.2m
- Seat Pad (dimension range)
Width: 620 mm
Depth: Min 420mm / Max 570 mm
- Backrest (dimension range)
Width: 560 mm
Depth: Min 450mm / Max 660mm
Most people are aware of the main elements that make up an office chair. With the Adpat®700 what’s more interesting though, is what can be done with them. This is when each chair becomes unique to you – we create a description based on your user needs and customise the different elements to fit them.
Level 1 adaptations are quick and easy ‘bolt-on’ items, which enhance the functionality and features of your adapt chair. Level 1 adaptations are things like armrests, neck and head supports, footrests and braking mechanisms
Level 2 adaptations make the Adpat®700 to your specific size and needs. More individual and bespoke modifications, Level 2 adaptations are things like, inflatable air cells positioned within seats and backrests, foam sculpting and wave-front or split seats
Level One accessory choices are:
- HAA Armrest: Entry-level armrest with height adjustment function
- 1234 Armrest: height adjustable armrest with retractable pads
- Rotating Armrests: Retractable armrest – rotate backward when not required
- 3D Trigger Armrest: Height, width and retractable pad at the touch of a button
- 4D Armrest: Multi-adjustable armrests with 5 different functions
- Mobile Support Armrests: Permanent contact armrest for severe upper limb issues
- ADARM Armrest height adapting system: Increase or decrease the starting point of armrest height adjustment range
- Upholstered Armrest Pads: Match your armrests to your chair!
- Gel Arm Pads: Gel pad for increased comfort
- Neck Curve ™: Adjustable support for the neck and base of skull
- Neck Roll: Rounded support for the neck and head
- V-rest ™: Head and neck support with maximum articulation & adjustment
- Head Rest: The original flatter head rest for less contoured support
- MLOCK ™: The clever braking device to hold your Adapt chair still
Gas Lifts – Guidance: Gaslift general guidance weight between 35kg – 100kg
Castors – Guidance: Basic guidance on our castor options
Level two accessory choices are:
- Sacral Cell: Inflatable Sacral Support air-cell
- Thoracic Air Cell: Inflatable thoracic support cell
- Vertical Support Cell: Vertical inflatable support cell
- Reactive Lumbar Cell: Reactive inflatable back support air-cell
- Reactive Vertical Cell: Reactive Vertical Air-Cell Support
- Thigh Support Cell: Inflatable Thigh Support Cell
- Sculpted Backrest: Bespoke Backrest Sculpting
- Memory Foam Backrest: Memory foam backrest for enhanced moulding and comfort
- Coccyx Cut Out: Complete Coccyx Cut Out for pressure relief at the base of the spine
- Coccyx Zone: Invisible coccyx relief zone
- Wave Seat: Bespoke seat with a tailored front edge
- Memory Foam Seat (Extra Layer): Additional layer of memory foam for increased softness and pressure relief
Pricing starts from the Listed Price, the price will increase depending on; finishes, components and extras. Please contact us for further information.