AdaptLift® has been created specifically for people who need a little extra help either with adjusting the height of their office chair or getting in and out of their chair.
The AdaptLift® is designed in conjunction with an Occupational Therapist and is available as part of the adapt600 range, AdaptLift® comes as a complete chair with your choice of seat and backrest size. The AdaptLift® is also compatible with our AdaptV600 backrests.
The AdaptLift® is electronically height and tilt adjustable using wired remote control and features a built-in MLOCK™ braking system to hold it still whenever you need.
The AdaptLift® is powered with a high-performance rechargeable battery system and is easy to operate, providing a smooth, assured lift & tilt function.
- The AdaptLift® tilt range: 4 degrees backward (negative) to 20 degrees forward (positive)
- AdaptLift® user weight range: 35 kg to 150 kg
- AdaptLift® user height range: 1.2 m to 2.2 m
- AdaptLift® Seat Width: Min 410 mm – Max 600 mm
- AdaptLift® Seat Depth: Min 450 mm – Max 580 mm
- AdaptLift® Seat height: Min 450 mm – Max 900 mm
Most people are aware of the main components which make up an office chair. With the AdaptLift® what’s more interesting though, is what can be done with them. This is when each chair becomes unique to you, we create a description based on your user needs and customise the different elements to fit them.
Level 1 adaptations are quick and easy ‘bolt-on’ items, which enhance the functionality and features of your adapt chair. Level 1 adaptations are things like armrests, neck and head supports, footrests and braking mechanisms
Level 2 adaptations make the Adpat®500 to your specific size and needs. More individual and bespoke modifications, Level 2 adaptations are things like, inflatable air cells positioned within seats and backrests, foam sculpting and wave-front or split seats
Level One accessory choices are:
- HAA Armrest: Entry-level armrest with height adjustment function
- 1234 Armrest: height adjustable armrest with retractable pads
- Rotating Armrests: Retractable armrest – rotate backward when not required
- 3D Trigger Armrest: Height, width and retractable pad at the touch of a button
- 4D Armrest: Multi-adjustable armrests with 5 different functions
- Mobile Support Armrests: Permanent contact armrest for severe upper limb issues
- ADARM Armrest height adapting system: Increase or decrease the starting point of armrest height adjustment range
- Upholstered Armrest Pads: Match your armrests to your chair!
- Gel Arm Pads: Gel pad for increased comfort
- Neck Curve ™: Adjustable support for the neck and base of skull
- Neck Roll: Rounded support for the neck and head
- V-rest ™: Head and neck support with maximum articulation & adjustment
- Head Rest: The original flatter head rest for less contoured support
- adapt V600 crescent neck support: Neck and head support adaptation for V600 with crescent pad
- adapt V600 winged neck support – med
- adapt V600 winged neck support – large
Level two accessory choices are:
- Sacral Cell: Inflatable Sacral Support air-cell
- Thoracic Air Cell: Inflatable thoracic support cell
- Vertical Support Cell: Vertical inflatable support cell
- Reactive Lumbar Cell: Reactive inflatable back support air-cell
- Reactive Vertical Cell: Reactive Vertical Air-Cell Support
- Thigh Support Cell: Inflatable Thigh Support Cell
- ErgoCore™ Seat Cell: Dual-chamber adjustable air cell for a ‘reactive sit’
- Sculpted Backrest: Bespoke Backrest Sculpting
- Memory Foam Backrest: Memory foam backrest for enhanced moulding and comfort
- Coccyx Cut Out: Complete Coccyx Cut Out for pressure relief at the base of the spine
- Coccyx Zone: Invisible coccyx relief zone
- Wave Seat: Bespoke seat with a tailored front edge
- Memory Foam Seat (Extra Layer): Additional layer of memory foam for increased softness and pressure relief
- Super Memory Foam Seat: High-density super memory foam seat layer for superior comfort and moulding
Pricing starts from the Listed Price, the price will increase depending on; finishes, components and extras. Please contact us for further information.