ErgoChair’s Adapt®V600 delivers you a brand new concept in backrest contouring for a wide range of postural care issues.
The Adapt®V600 offers all of the well-loved features and adaptations of the adapt®600 range, alongside the innovative modular backrest technology. It’s breathable and infinitely adjustable with lateral wings to wrap around you. The hidden inner-contouring straps provide variable support to the curves of your spine.
Changing the profile of backrest contouring, is the Adapt®V600 a revolutionary new multi-adjustable office chair for postural care issues.
Adapt®V600 also comes with its own range of specialist head and neck supports – these can be found in our adaptations area
- V600 user weight range: 45kg to 150kg
- V600 user height range: 1.5m to 2.2m
- Seat Pad Width: Min 410 mm / Max 610 mm
- Seat Pad Depth: Min 340 mm / Max 660 mm
- Backrest Depth: Min 350 mm / Max 670 mm
Introducing adapt® with V-Trak, a brand new concept in backrest contouring for a wide range of postural care issues. The V600 offers all of the well-loved features and adaptations of the adapt 600 range alongside innovative modular backrest technology.
Much more than just a mesh-covered
frame, the V600 is breathable yet
Never before available in office seating. Exclusive to the adapt® V600 across Europe and the UK, V-Trak® technology has been developed for wheelchair use to address the specific postural issues such individual seating demands
Our V600 backrests provide 5-way adjustment:
- Lateral Wrap
- Spinal Contouring
- Adaptations™ Air-cell options.
Most people are aware of the main elements that make up an office chair. With the Adapt®V600 what’s more interesting though, is what can be done with them. This is when each chair becomes unique to you – we can create a description based on your user needs and customise all the different elements to fit them.
Level 1 adaptations are quick and easy ‘bolt-on’ items, which enhance the functionality and features of your adapt chair. Level 1 adaptations are things like armrests, neck and head supports, footrests and braking mechanisms
Level 2 adaptations make the Adpat®500 to your specific size and needs. More individual and bespoke modifications, Level 2 adaptations are things like, inflatable air cells positioned within seats and backrests, foam sculpting and wave-front or split seats
Level One accessory choices are:
- HAA Armrest: Entry-level armrest with height adjustment function
- 1234 Armrest: height adjustable armrest with retractable pads
- Rotating Armrests: Retractable armrest – rotate backward when not required
- 3D Trigger Armrest: Height, width and retractable pad at the touch of a button
- 4D Armrest: Multi-adjustable armrests with 5 different functions
- Mobile Support Armrests: Permanent contact armrest for severe upper limb issues
- ADARM Armrest height adapting system: Increase or decrease the starting point of armrest height adjustment range
- Upholstered Armrest Pads: Match your armrests to your chair!
- Gel Arm Pads: Gel pad for increased comfort
- adapt V600 crescent neck support: Neck and head support adaptation for V600 with crescent pad
- adapt V600 winged neck support – med
- adapt V600 winged neck support – large
- Footring: Height adjustable Footring
- Footring with Footplate: Height adjustable footring with footplate
- Extended Footplate: Height adjustable deep Footplate
- MLOCK ™: The clever braking device to hold your Adapt chair still
- SLOCK ™: Choose when to stop your chair rotating with our SLOCK™, 45 kg – 150 kg
Gas Lifts – Guidance: Gaslift general guidance weight between 35kg – 100kg
Castors – Guidance: Basic guidance on our castor options
Level two accessory choices are:
- Sacral Cell: Inflatable Sacral Support air-cell
- Thoracic Air Cell: Inflatable thoracic support cell
- Vertical Support Cell: Vertical inflatable support cell
- Reactive Lumbar Cell: Reactive inflatable back support air-cell
- Reactive Vertical Cell: Reactive Vertical Air-Cell Support
- Thigh Support Cell: Inflatable Thigh Support Cell
- ErgoCore™ Seat Cell: Dual-chamber adjustable air cell for a ‘reactive sit’
- Coccyx Cut Out: Complete Coccyx Cut Out for pressure relief at the base of the spine
- Coccyx Zone: Invisible coccyx relief zone
- Wave Seat: Bespoke seat with a tailored front edge
- Split Seat: Bespoke seat with deflecting front sections, Max > 150 kg
- Memory Foam Seat (Extra Layer): Additional layer of memory foam for increased softness and pressure relief
- Super Memory Foam Seat: High-density super memory foam seat layer for superior comfort and moulding
Pricing starts from the Listed Price, the price will increase depending on; finishes, components and extras. Please contact us for further information.