The Ergochair Zenki seating range combines superb comfort with Ergochair’s innovative dynamic support, being it suitable for all working postures and making it ideal for multi-tasking.
The gravity driven action of ZenkiSit and Zenki SitStand actively encourages frequent change of working position at the same time reducing stress and tiredness.
Ergochair’s ZenkiSit combines excellent comfort with a unique gravity-driven action, which allows fully-supported dynamic movement. With two seat sizes and two back sizes, the Ergochair ZenkiSit is able to have a mix and match capability meaning the vast majority of users are catered for with the ZenkiSit’s adjustability.
The ZenkiSit chairs is suitable for a broad weight range, from 35kg to 150kg and a height range os 120cm to 210cm with the interchangeable seat pads and back supports.
The Zenki Fit has two choice in seat pad and back support sizes, these can be mixed and matched to your specification. The ZenkiSit sizes available are;
- Back Height Med = 540mm – 610mm
- Back Height High = 610mm – 680mm
- Seat Depth × Width Med = 440mm – 500mm × 480mm
- Seat Depth× Width Large = 470mm – 530mm × 510mm
The ZenkiSit has a seat Height range of 480mm to 590mm.
Ergochairs ZenkiSit Features:
- VE Memory foam seat
- Coccyx Relief Zone
- Free Float Seat with independent Lock off
- Triple Reactive Lumbar Support Air Cell
- PCB Back Angle with independent Lock off
- Full Independent “Gravity Driven” Free Float Seat & Back Function
- Seat Depth Adjustment (slide)
- Back Height Adjustment (ratchet)
Ergochair’s ZenkiSit has optional design enhancements:
- ErgoCore™ Seat air cell
- 4D Armrests
- Zenki Articulate Head Rest
- Polished Alloy Base
Pricing starts from the Listed Price, the price will increase depending on; finishes, components and extras. Please contact us for further information.