Ergochair’s Zentoit is a fresh approach to selecting an office chair. ZentoFit offers you superior option-driven ergonomics with entry level products.
ZentoFit is ideal for situations where ‘best practice’ ergonomics is required for the benefit of a wide range of users.
The ZentoFit is suitable for users ranging in weight between 35kg to 150kg and ranging in height between 120cm to 210cm. And with the ZentoFit’s three sizes of backrest and three different seats to choose from, plus a small range of posture enhancing options, it has truly redefined the standard office chair.
There is a quick and easy form to help you determine your perfect combination.
The ZentoFit features an optional articulated neck rest, offering cushioned support to the user’s neck. A great addition if you are leaning back in your seat, eg when regularly on the phone.
The ZentoFit includes great Features:
- VE Memory foam seat
- Seat slide depth adjustment
- Inflatable lumbar air cell
- Heavy Duty Asyncro mechanism with independent seat/back control
- 3 Back heights; Back Height A 420mm – 500mm, Back Height B 510mm – 590mm or Back Height C 570mm – 650mm
- 3 Seat Sizes; Seat Depth × Width 1 410mm – 460mm × 460mm, Seat Depth × Width 2 440mm – 500mm × 500mm or Seat Depth × Width 3 490mm – 540mm × 520mm
The ZentoFit has optional extras:
- 3D Height / Width / Retractable Arms or Folding Height Adjustable
- Articulated Neck Rest
- High Gas Column and Foot ring
The ZentoFit can have optional ergonomic posture enhancements:
- Sacral Support air cell (below lumbar)
- ErgoCore™ Seat air cell
- Coccyx Cut Out
The ZentoFit can have optional design enhancements:
- Polished Alloy Base
- Upholstered outer back
Pricing starts from the Listed Price, the price will increase depending on; finishes, components and extras. Please contact us for further information.