The Rheo’s functionality and abundance of standard features, combined with the Rheo’s sleek aesthetics, enable a task chair with dynamic ergonomic posture but yet remains stylish.
The seat is the most important part of any chair. The Rheo’s seat pad is specially designed to ensure an optimal pressure distribution. This reducing the pressure load on the seat surface and maximising support your comfort when seated.
The innovative design of the Rheo’s integral coccyx cut out and contoured seat decreases the chance of developing problems with the circulatory system and can reduce/remove the cause of pain to the tail bone, the sitting bones and soft tissue.
You can pair Nomique’s Rheo with one a sit-stand desk/riser, to create the ultimate active ergonomic setting.
The Rheo has four models:
- Standard width high back
- Standard width medium back
- Narrow width high back
- Narrow width medium back
The Rheo task chair includes:
- Large seat & small seats with integral coccyx cut out
- Weight activated synchronised mechanism
- Integral seat slide
- Fine tension adjustment
- 5 degree forward seat tilt
- 4 position tilt lock
- Additional 13 degree back angle adjustment
- 2D arms, 4D arms & multi-functional arm option
- Black nylon, black aluminium or polished aluminium base
- 65mm hard wheel castor
- 5 years (8 hour a day)
- 3 years (24 hour a day) – with metal base only
Rheo’s optional extras include:
- Inflatable lumbar and thoracic lumbar support options
- Upholstered headrest
- Memory foam available in the seat and back
- Various castor options
- Chrome 4D arms
- Seat and back can be upholstered in fabric, vinyl or leather
Pricing starts from the Listed Price, the price will increase depending on; finishes, components and extras. Please contact us for further information.