The UltraBoard 960 is a compact keyboard with a numerical keypad.
The main difference of the UltraBoard 960 compared to a standard keyboards, is the optimal layout, which makes the UltraBoard 960’s design eight centimetres narrower than a standard keyboard.
That makes this the ideal keyboard for employees who are used to having a numerical keypad on their keyboard and would like to create more space at their desk or workstation.
Using a compact keyboard reduces the distance to your mouse, which in turn limits the strain on your lower arms. As an added advantage, this compact version is easier to take with you in a backpack or laptop case, when travelling for work.
The keys of this compact keyboard feature a light background and dark letters, which offer improved contrast and reduce reflection. The surface of the keys is designed to guide your fingers to the centre, for more precise and comfortable typing.
Furthermore, the UltraBoard 960 features two USB ports.
The UltraBoard 960 is also available in several lay-outs available (UK/US/FR/DE/CH/BE).
In accordance with Health and Safety directives;
- The distance between the keys ranges from 18 to 20 mm. (ISO 9241)
- The alphabetical section must be clearly separated from the function keys. (ISO 9241)
- The dark letters on a clear background are easier to read and can help contribute to an increased productivity. (ISO 9241)
- The middle row of keys cannot be elevated more than 30 mm above the surface of the desk. (DIN 2137)
- The keyboard must be tiltable and separate from the screen. (Council Directive 90/270/EEC)
- Name = UltraBoard 960 Compact Standard
- Layout = QWERTY
- Cable length = 155 cm
- Drivers = Plug & Play
- Width = 363 mm
- Height = 19 mm
- Depth = 147 mm
- Weight = 628 gr
- Wired = Yes
- Mobile = Yes
- With USB Hub = Yes
- Key stroke = Laptop keys
- US/EUR Layout = BNEU960SCUS
- UK Layout = BNEU960SCUK
- FR Layout = BNEU960SCFR
- DE Layout = BNEU960SCDE
- CH Layout = BNEU960SCCH
- BE Layout = BNEU960SCBE